shabby background

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

I have enjoyed traditional scrapbooking for several years now, and have almost finished Makayla’s first year scrapbook. It is going to be such a great little memory book for her to look back at one day. She will always know how much we love I her! I have been trying to get a picture of MG praying. Every night at dinner we put our hands together and say a prayer. She caught on really quickly and puts her hands together and squints her eyes. She only does it for about 3 seconds, but that is pretty awesome for a 13 month old. Anyhow, I would love to put a picture of that in her scrapbook; it is so precious!

So this summer I started learning a little more about digital scrapbooking. I have dabbled in it before while creating websites and such, but never had the time to learn more. This summer I learned a little about it and started doing some pages. There is still so much to learn, but I don’t have the time. I hope to put these pages into the Shutterfly albums I make at the end of the year. Here are the ones I did for the ‘back to school/work’ slideshow that will be shown next week at a staff meeting.


No comments: