shabby background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Meet Jackson Ryan

Meet Jackson!
Jackson was born on January 12th at 8:26 am. He weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces, 18 ½ inches long, cute dimples, a little brown hair, 10 little fingers & 10 little toes, and beautiful face to melt his mommy’s heart. I wasn’t quite prepared for the intense connection I would feel with my son. Of course I knew I would love him immensely but I longed for that bonding time. As soon as I caught a glimpse of him and finally held him in my arms I felt a deep connection that brings tears to my eyes even as I type. During my pregnancy I had a fear in the back of my mind that I wouldn’t be able to love another child as much as I love my daughter because I love her so much. But then the other part of me knew I had so much love to give and would very much love each child equally. So at times I let the fear get the best of me…shame on me. Anyhow, God showed me that every child is a gift from Him, each child is a miracle, and with each child your heart grows bigger. I cannot thank the Lord enough for the beautiful blessing of my son. As most people close to me know, Jackson had a single umbilical artery, so shortly after he was delivered he had to have an ultrasound. Praise God that everything came back normal! I have a perfectly healthy baby boy, and couldn’t be happier.
Jackson is such a good baby! He loves to be cuddled in mine and Tim’s arms. Jackson has the cutest little fingers and toes (long & skinny), adorable dimples, and the most perfect lips. He is beautiful in every way and has captured my heart.
Welcome to our world little guy :-)

Lovin his dimples!
Warm and cozy

Welcome home sweet baby boy!

Our family of four

Look at those toes! Love them!

4 days old
 

No comments: