shabby background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

For This Child I Prayed


Through all the late night feedings, sleepless nights, temper-tantrums, crying, whining, jealousy, sicknesses, middle of the night trips to the emergency room, poopy diapers, and days without showering because I haven’t had the time or energy…there are…late night snuggles, comforting during a bad dream, hugs, kisses, smiles, giggles, handprints, heartprints, bonding, gazing in each others eyes, sharing, reading books, dancing, laughing, many “firsts”, shopping together, singing, and making a million other wonderful memories that will last a life time. I am truly blessed and so happy to be a mom.

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition which I asked of Him.
~ 1 Samuel 1:27 from NKJV

Shawna


No comments: