shabby background

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bubbles & Babbles

Jackson at 5 months old

Growing, growing, growing! Jackson is growing so fast (5 months old already!) and becoming very strong. His little hands are so strong that he is able to grasp my hair so tightly and yank a little out…haha! Jackson is a wonderful baby! He has such a sweet personality and loves his mommy. I will have to say that he’s a momma’s boy which is just fine with me. He loves to be cuddled all day long. He often falls asleep in my arms only to awake when I try to put him down. I think that Jackson would let me hold him all day long if I could. To be honest, it’s actually very comforting and relaxing to me when I hold him. He stares into my eyes and bats his little eyelashes. Ah I love that boy so much! Jackson loves blowing bubbles on his lips and seems to be showing off a bit to his big sister. He and Makayla adore each other. Makayla seems to have gotten over that jealousy phase (Can you see me now? I’m wiping my forehead with a sigh of relief.) and is now into being very motherly towards him; she tries to give him her paci, she asks him, Why are you crying?”, she covers him up if his feet feel cold, and tickles him.
Jackson is also becoming quite vocal. He babbles all day long, and seems very curious to the things around him. I wonder if it’s time to stop taking him into Sunday morning church service? Neh, I will give it a little longer until we try the nursery.

What’s LJ eating these days?
Milk is still his # 1 source of food though he has started eating solids.
1st solids: rice cereal
2nd: carrots
3rd: pears
4th: sweet potatoes

He can sit up all by himself. Woo-hoo! He can’t sit up very long by himself but in the world of infants this is quite the accomplishment. He grabs at everything now and is able to hold onto toys better. So that’s my update on my happy baby boy. I love him so much!

Shawna

I love playing with my toys
hanging out with Aunt Summer
My mommy loves me!!!

another picture?!

giggling at mommy

chillin with my daddy

playing with my sissy :-)
sissy is giving me kisses 

1 comment:

Shawna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.