shabby background

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Our 5th Wedding Anniversary!

camera ready 3...2...1..snap!

Tim and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary this past Thursday! I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. During our wedding reception, my dad dedicated a song to me (well actually to Tim too cause my dad is like Tim’s other dad). It ended up being a song Tim and I play often to reminisce about our wedding day. I thought I would share it....My Wish by Rascal Flatts


We were unable to find a babysitter for dinner out….so we took things into our own hands. After the kids went to bed Tim went out and picked up Japanese food. Yes, we ended up eating dinner at 10 pm but it was a wonderful time of conversation and reflection about the last five years. The food was absolutely delicious, and the entire quiet night at home seemed absolutely perfect. If you don’t already know, I have an awesome husband who loves Jesus, his family, his friends, and maybe a good football game or two. ;-) Really I couldn’t have dreamt of any better man. God is so good! 


Add caption

I'm such a dork.

The food was great!


No comments: