shabby background

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Outdoor Fun



God has blessed us with gorgeous weather this weekend; perfect weather for hours of outdoor play! I haven’t been able to make many pictures lately because both of my cameras are “sick” but I managed to get one working for some outdoor shots (the flash is broken and the settings are off so I’m trying to figure all that out).

Makayla loves the big slides and Jackson’s favorite is the swing. I think he could swing all day if we’d let him. Watching my kids have fun and play is the best part of summer! I am so glad I get 2 entire months off working to regroup and to focus more on enjoying every moment. While I was editing the photos (love) I was reminded just how much my kids have grown – I am motivated to find the time to write an update on just how much they’ve grown and learned lately. Hopefully I will post that this week sometime. Until then, I hope you enjoy these pictures; they are little glimpses into my life’s journey as a mom.

Shawna












No comments: