shabby background

Sunday, September 2, 2012

30-30-30



Working Towards a Goal…and staying there.

I’m working towards a goal-the ultimate goal is to be a healthier and more fit me. It’s been a lot of work losing the weight but it’s going to be harder maintaining a good weight. For the first time in many, many years my BMI is considered well in the normal range. Yay! I know it’s not a perfect system but it still feels good. Since school started back I’ve been so exhausted. I went from enjoying my hour of exercising to not wanting to do anything but relax. In the last month I’ve went from exercising 5-6 days a week to 4-5 days a week. This week in particular has been awful. I’ve been having constant pain under my right rib cage and upper stomach area into my back all week. All I can say is that no matter how hard it is keep pushing the play button-you will not regret that, but you might regret not doing it. But I have to admit that I definitely miss the summer break; more time with the kids, more family movie nights (we finally had one last night Bedtime Stories), energy to cook most meals, time to do laundry (now it piles up for the weekends), time to update my blog, time to make a lot of pictures, etc. You get the picture.

I did my measurements this morning.

30 INCHES GONE! See ya & don’t come back now ya hear!
30 POUNDS GONE! It’s hard to believe this since when I started I had doubts. It all began with a 30 Day Challenge to myself back in April.

No comments: