shabby background

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Jackson new Haircut-SPIKES!

Tim and Makayla headed off to church this morning while I stayed home with Jackson. He has another ear infection so I didn't want to send him to the nursery. I looked at his hair and knew it was time for a trim. A trim...well I decided to try a little something different, so I looked up how to cut a little boys hair with clippers. I found some good websites with tutorials and decided I would give it a whirl. ;-)

I actually like it a lot! He looks like one really cool dude. Tim & Makayla were shocked when they arrived home. Luckily, everyone likes it.
He was a little grumpy & didn't like the sound of the clippers
really long in the back

Oh my!

sides done



All done & all smiles! He is proud of his new do!

Cool looking dude

My very handsome son, Jackson


No comments: