shabby background

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Jackson's 3rd Birthday! (Week 6 of Project 52)


Jackson turned 3 on January 12th and we celebrated with a small party at home that day. He was actually sick but managed to smile and eat up an entire cupcake! Every birthday I reminisce about the day he was born, and every year I say it feels like yesterday. Well, some days it seems like yesterday, but sometimes it seems so long ago. He has grown and learned so much over the last year. He talks much better now and is healthier since getting those tubes in his ears last year. He carries on the most adorable conversations, and randomly gives hugs and kisses when I least expect it. He loves adventure, and perhaps he enjoys getting into things a little too much...he can be mischievous at times, but always sports a grin no matter what. Jackson loves playing with toy cars, big trucks, and his lightsaber. He also loves all things Batman although he has yet to see a Batman movie or cartoon. Over the last few months he really started to enjoy looking at books and will actually sit still long enough to listen to a story! I see so much good in my son and feel overwhelmingly blessed to be his Mommy. Although he can be a "handful" at times, there is no other "handful" I'd want. I love him so much and I'm very proud of the boy he's becoming.

Happy 3rd Birthday Jack! We love you!!!!! 















Last weekend we had him a McDonald's birthday party! I know, out of character for me, but it was a great place for kids to play. Warning: Picture Overload! 



No comments: