shabby background

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Time seems to being flyng by these days

I can't believe that Makayla Grace is already 10 weeks old! Time really seems to be flying by these days. The other day someone asked me what Makayla is doing that  is 'new' now. Well, that was hard to answer because she is learning new things every day. It is pretty amazing to watch a baby grow. She smiles more than any baby I've ever known. She first smiled at only 2 days old. MG was holding her head up the week we brought her home from the hospital. She was really strong from the start. She was honestly trying to sit up at 6 weeks old....now at 10 weeks she is still trying. Of course, I know that probably won't happen for a little bit longer, but man this little baby girl is super strong and seems more mature than other babies her age. Of course, she is tipping the scales at about 15 pounds already. WOW! I am actually pretty proud of myself. Her pediatrician said he usually doesn't see breastfed babies at the 97% in weight, so I am doing great. That really reassured me and made me feel proud of the fact I am giving her the best I have to offer. MG really loves her Baby Einstein gym. She loves to grab at it and kick the music box. It is fun watching her...and well I watch and play with her for hours a day. She is such a sweet baby!

No comments: