shabby background

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Makayla is Already 8 Months Old!


 
Look at those teeth!

Makayla Grace is getting so big! She is 8 months old and learning so much everyday. She started crawling and pulling up a few weeks ago. I love watching her crawl across the room with her little bottom up in the air. She couldn't be cuter. She is a big talker and a smiler (of course she's been smiling since the day she was born). She is a long baby; she can already wear 12 month clothes! I have made thousands of pictures and taped hours of video over the last 8 months. I know the baby years are so precious and she will grow up so fast. I love being a mom, and I'm finding it more enjoyable each day. I recall being very paranoid about everything when Makayla was first born. I guess that is normal. Now I feel a lot more relaxed and confident about motherhood. I look forward to watching her learn and grow more everyday. Makayla's hair is growing really fast. Oh that reminds me...MG's Nana said her hairbows may be a tad bit too big...LOL! Well, I think she looks adorable. Contrary to popular belief, Makayla doesn't wear a big bow ALL the time. Love to all! xoxo. Soon, the smaller hair bows will stay in her hair better...but the big bows are here to stay. I will leave you with some pictures of my very sweet baby girl...

 Makayla's 1st Valentine's




No comments: