shabby background

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pictures from Father’s Day


I have been a little behind on uploading my pictures, but I’ve finally done it. This year was Tim’s first official Father’s Day, so I definitely want to put up some pictures and show-off my awesome husband! Tim is a hard working, loving, caring, compassionate, strong, Christian man! How did I get so darn lucky? This past year Tim has really proved what a great father he is and I know will always be. He gives Makayla so much attention and just adores her! He is always eager to help out any way he can. Of course, I never thought Tim would be any different. I always knew he would be a great, hands-on, active, and affectionate Daddy, and that’s just what he is. Here are some pictures from the special day.



Adoring my Husband,
Shawna

And of course, I can't write about Father's Day without writing about my Dad! He is a wonderful man that has been a great example for me. He has taught me the importance of family, dedication, honor, and compassion. My Dad has always done, done, done for everyone else. He is always there to give others a hand, and has never said 'no' to someone in need. I thank God for my Dad; he is truly a blessing in my life!
Here are some pictures from Father's Day.


No comments: