shabby background

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Smart & a Smarty-Pants!

~Beautiful MG~

It seems like Makayla is learning something new everyday. She is like a little sponge, soaking up everything she hears and sees. So little Miss Makayla Grace did something quite funny yesterday that I thought I would share. She stood on the couch, reached over the side and began flipping the light switch on and off…on & off...on & off. This is something she does on a daily basis and absolutely drives me nuts. I’m afraid she’s going to fall off the couch and get hurt. She is a climber! (Okay so that’s not the funny part) I proceeded to the momma counting in an attempt to get her to sit down, “One” and then Makayla yelled, “TWO!” I thought to myself…"Did she really just say that?” then I said, “Two” and like a mini-me Makayla responds with a huge grin and the word “THREE!” You gotta love it. Makayla is such a smart little girl, but man she is also a little smarty-pants….but she’s my smarty-pants and I love her unconditionally!


-Shawna

No comments: