shabby background

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Letters From Mommy: To Makayla & Jackson

To My Sweet Girl Makayla Grace,

Oh my you are getting so big. You are not my little baby anymore but you are growing into a beautiful little girl….my sweet little girl. You are so beautiful, smart, and kind-hearted. Just the other day our cat Lexi got a little sick. You walked up to her, bent down to pet her and said, “Are you okay?” Later that night you went back to check on her saying the same, “Are you okay?” I wish I could have recorded the concern in your voice; I could tell that you were really concerned and wanted Lexi to feel better. You are also such a big helper for mommy now. You even help pick up your toys before bedtime. You kneel down and say your prayers at night and snuggle up with your purple puppy Violet. You really like to sing and use your toy bat as a microphone. We need to get you a real microphone….you would love that! Nana and Grandad say that you remind them of me when I was a little girl. That makes me smile. You are a little girl full of energy and sugar…not real sugar, but the sweet sugar that comes from your heart. I love you Makayla Grace.

Love,
Mommy
~~~~~~~~~
To My Precious Baby Boy Jackson,
 

You are mommy’s favorite little guy. Your smile is completely contagious. Some days at work can be a little draining but as soon as I see you I feel lively and ready to take on the world again. I feel a sense of excitement each day when I’m driving to pick you and sissy up from Nana’s house. I love watching you grow and seeing all the new things you can do! You can talk already…it’s ‘baby talk’, but mommy knows what you’re saying. I love our late night snuggles and early morning cuddles when it seems like the entire world is fast asleep. I can look into your eyes and see…yes see…a miracle. You are my precious gift from our Lord Jesus and I will be forever and ever thankful that he chose me to be your Mommy. You are getting really strong now too. You like to stand up while I’m holding onto your little fingers. You always want to see what’s going on around you. You are such a curious little one. Now I keep hearing that you are a momma’s boy…well baby boy that is perfectly okay with me! J Some people have said you always look ‘so serious’ but you totally have them fooled because when you’re at home with me, daddy, and sissy you are so giggly and smiley. You smile all the time and your smile melts my heart.  I love you Jackson Ryan.



Hugs & Kisses,

Mommy


No comments: