shabby background

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jackson’s Dedication at Church

Baby Jackson at 4 months old! :-)

Baby Jackson is coming up on his four month birthday already. These days are flying by and while I absolutely adore watching him grow into an infant, I do miss him being a little newborn. I was reminded just how big he is today when Pastor Sam commented on him “being a good eater”. It was funny because Jackson is a big boy, but you know that just means he’s being fed well. Jackson has yet to have one bottle of formula since he’s been born. My goal was to begin supplementing around 6 months whether that be with formula or just supplementing with baby food. It has been a lot of work and taken some dedication but I have to say I did it for him…I love my little guy so much!

Jackson’s dedication was beautiful! It meant so much for Pastor Sam to lay his hand on Jackson and pray for him. Like many moms, I often pray for my children’s future. That both Jackson and Makayla will accept Christ at a young age and follow the Lord’s teaching. Tim and I will do our best to raise them up in the Lord. Yes we will make some mistakes along the way but through it all God will be right beside us. 


Aunt Summer made a sweet cake!




His 1st Bible

already reading ;-)

No comments: