shabby background

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Tim!

Happy 29th Birthday to my husband!

In Makayla's words, "Happy to you daddy!" She meant Happy Birthday to you! :-)

So cute and I love that Jackson is trying to climb up to.

This was the day after Jackson's surgery so he was still not feeling great...he wanted his daddy to hold him. So cute!




Makayla has become our "little photographer"She took this pic!...she takes after her mommy & her grandad who also LOVES taking photographs!

Finally new shoes for work! The only size 13 New Balance I could find at Kohls.

Tim's new toy! I got the idea to get him this last weekend; we were at our friends house, the Lighty's, and Tim was playing with the helicopter over there.  I figured I would get him a starter one to see how he likes it. He loved it!! Yay!

Order one for yourself!
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter - Yellow
 

Tim's new kicks!

No comments: