shabby background

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring is Here!

I am so thrilled that Spring is here! The weather in Knoxville has been unseasonably warm so we’ve been able to get outside a lot to play and grill out. I wanted to post some pictures so here they are. 
Out Strolling
 
on a stroll with momma
showing off her new shades

strolling and looking for shoes and swimsuits
 Spring Pictures - I printed these and they look great in our living room!


 
A Visit With Grandma

Makayla loves when Grandma comes to play with her!

 Trying New Foods
loves dipping food into hummus or any kind of sauce

Jackson couldn't get enough green peppers with hummus :-)


tangy?!

Makayla liked the sweet, yellow tomatoes the best
 Being Silly & Having Fun

Awe! Big hug!

He's giggling because he's not suppose to be on top of the table. :-)

To the Olive Garden for a Girl's Evening Out!
Shawna (me), Makayla, My Mom (Nana), Summer, April, and Annabel. I took these pics with my cellphone so they didn't turn out very well, but we had a great time!



No comments: