shabby background

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pictures with Santa



We got up and got dressed and headed to the mall for our family Christmas portraits and pictures with Santa. Between Jackson running away from the photographer and refusing to “pose” for a picture, we somehow got a few decent pictures. It’s kind of silly to expect little children to sit still for pictures anyhow, so I’ve learned to relax and choke it up as ever-so-special-memories because before we know it they will be all grown up. Makayla teared up in Santa’s lap but managed to tell Santa that she’d like a teddy bear for Christmas. Jackson preferred to stare at Santa as sure thoughts of “Who is this crazy man holding me?” and “Can I pull his beard?” were running through his mind. Afterwards, Makayla took a big bite of her candy cane and told me that she didn’t like Santa Clause. I couldn’t help but chuckle just a little. We were at the mall the day before as well, and Makayla stood on a bench and yelled, “Hi Santa! Hi Santa!” She smiled her biggest smile as Santa turned and waved to her.

I love this time of year! 
"Who is THIS guy?" haha!"


Makayla a little upset & Jackson saying, "Dude, get me one of those candy canes!"


Sweet

Add caption




No comments: