shabby background

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action



As with tradition we put up our family Christmas tree the weekend following Thanksgiving. Our tree ornaments are a hodgepodge of store bought and handmade ornaments. I love looking at the Christmas tree BUT Tim has been tempted to pack it back up several times over the last several weeks. If you have little kids at home then you know exactly what I'm talking about. I’m sure MG & Jack will end up pulling it over before we take it down. Jackson is constantly grabbing onto it and turning it round and round. Either the tree is too light or my son is the strongest 2 year old I know. ;-) The ornaments were placed on the top half of the tree this year; perhaps next year we can return to decorating the whole tree.The kids had a lot of fun helping out.  







It was the perfect night. We popped a bag of popcorn and watched old Christmas movies on the couch. That night I had a wonderfully sweet conversation with my kids about the birth of Jesus, and how we celebrate His birthday on Christmas Day. This is what it’s all about! I love them so much! 
Tim always puts the star on top

The star had some issues. 


Merry Christmas Charlie Brown
Merry Christmas!

No comments: