shabby background

Friday, February 21, 2014

PSALM 30:5




Honestly, I was very intentional when I made this photograph. I knew I wanted to add scripture but I wasn't sure which. I was in the middle of editing when I started thinking of a friend that has been going through a hard time for awhile now. Psalm 30:5 is a verse that gives HOPE. A HOPE that is CERTAIN. 

Then I started thinking about several other people whom I love dearly that are going through hard times. My thoughts drifted to many who were going through hard times but have once again found joy. They overcame. 

Have you found yourself in a dark place or on a road with rocks and trash littering the path? Do you feel like the weight of this world is on your shoulders? Please know that God is with you and you will get through this. "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."


No comments: