shabby background

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Spring Tease, Basketball, and Lots of Jumpin! Week 7

I have to be honest but it's hard keeping up with which week I'm on, so I have to look at my previous post each week. The good news is that it gives me a reason to look back at those memories captured by the photos. It's only the end of February and we have already made some fantastic memories; many of which deal with snow. Many people are tired of the snow, but we have enjoyed it! With that said there are no snow pictures this week!  We got a wonderful sneak peak at some spring-like weather this past Sunday! It was refreshing to get outside and let the kids play at the park. Then on Saturday we took the kids to their first basketball game and went to a birthday party afterwards.

















No comments: