shabby background

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Daddy & Daughter Dance









 




















She spins and she sways to whatever song plays
Without a care in the world
And I'm sitting here wearing
The weight of the world on my shoulders

It's been a long day and there's still work to do
She's pulling at me saying, "Dad, I need you
There's a ball at the castle and I've been invited
And I need to practice my dancing, oh please, daddy, please"

So I will dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh, I will dance with Cinderella, I don't want to miss even one song
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight and she'll be gone.

(Cinderella by S.C.C)


Our children grow up so fast....cherish every single moment. 




They had the time of their lives. I'm glad I stayed for a few minutes to capture some pictures. :)

No comments: