shabby background

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Jackson's 4th Birthday!


Jackson is my little firecracker! He has more energy than any child I've ever known in my entire life. He wakes up every morning bright-eyed and ready to go. Somehow when 8:00 at night comes around he is still full of energy. Oh what I would give to have that type of energy again. He is the one that keeps us laughing around the clock. His conversations sometimes seem never-ending as he just has so much to tell us everyday. I love this kid more than any words can describe.

Four years ago, during our 20 week ultrasound we were given news we weren't expecting; there was a problem. It was sometimes terrifying as we sat through so many ultrasounds at the high risk doctor's office knowing what the possibilities of the diagnosis could mean. With each time came a sigh of relief.  But mostly I felt at peace knowing that God was watching over him and that Jackson truly belonged, and still belongs, to him. That is pretty reassuring if you ask me. He came just 2 weeks early and all the tests done afterwards were normal! The delivery was extremely tough on my body and we were told it could be too dangerous for me to have any additional kids. I had my sweet angel, Makayla and now my boy so I knew it had to be God's plan. Jackson and I bonded so quickly. He was the most beautiful baby boy I'd ever seen in my life, and I couldn't stop staring at him. I could sit in the rocker all night long holding him and just staring at his face. He was perfection. His dimples were a bonus. :)

Well, Jackson, if you ever read this I want you to know that I love you so very much and will try my best to always seek God in raising you. I pray that you will grow to become a godly man one day and you would seek Jesus in all you do.

Hugs & a million Kisses,
Mommy








No comments: