shabby background

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our Lil Lovebug is Almost 10 Months Old!



Makayla is almost 10 months old! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by, and my sweet baby angel will be one years old in only 9 weeks! I’ve already been looking for birthday party ideas online because I know it will be here before I know it. I am cherishing every moment with her and love watching her grow. She is doing so many new things now that I want to share with everyone (especially my out-of-town relatives that don’t get to see Makayla very often). So here we go…

Makayla still loves, loves, loves looking at books! She can even point to some things on the page correctly like car, ladybug, and banana to name a few. She has been crawling for about 3 months now, and really wants to walk. She can also stand all by herself! She tries to take a step, but lands cLuPlUnK! Lol, She will get it soon enough. She claps her hands and squeals very loudly when the music is on. She seems to have a favorite singer already, and it’s not her Mommy…it’s Kari Jobe….but I’m perfectly okay with that. 

Makayla Stats  for the 9 month well baby visit
21 lbs 12 oz
29 inches
That is the 90% friends! Yay for my healthy baby!

What is Makayla Chatting About?
Mama
Dada
Hi
Bye-bye (with a wave)
Granddad
Nana
Jazz
And a whole bunch of other stuff I haven’t quite figured out yet, but it is so darn cute. 
According to Aunt April, she can also say Cincinnati. It’s okay, I laughed too.

Well, there’s the update on Makayla Grace; she is my happy, active, snuggly, cuddly, bright, joyful, beautiful, smart, adorable, giggly baby girl.  She is our little lovebug and a true blessing from God.

God Bless,
Shawna 


No comments: