shabby background

Friday, July 1, 2011

Makayla Turned 2!


Well I can’t believe that my baby girl turned 2 years old this week! I remember the day I met her like it was yesterday; that was the day I fell in love again. We had her birthday party over at my parents house in order to accommodate so many people. God blessed us that day by sending the clouds and rain away in time for MG’s Dora themed pool party. Everyone had a blast! I am so glad so many family and friends were able to come celebrate with us. Makayla & Jackson even got to meet their great grandmother (Tim’s side) for the first time this past week....very special! Enjoy the pictures. ;-) 
beep beep There she is...there she goes.

yummy to her tummy






a little sleepy after a lot of fun times

This picture makes me laugh..it says "Long Day" lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKAYLA!

3 comments:

Casie said...

So sweet shawna!!! Can't believe our babies are 2!! How time flies!

jfinstad07 said...

I am really Sorry we couldn't make it! Bella Saw the photos and asked if she can go see her...

Shawna said...

Casie- I know! Can you believe how fast they grow?!
Jackie- We missed you guys but it would have been a very long drive for you.